Job Offer | Project Assistant
Moomken organization for media and awareness is a non-profit Libyan organization aiming to promote
awareness by implementing different ideas of social entrepreneurship projects through different sets of
Moomken aims to become a platform for creative and active youth in Libya in order to innovate in the field
of media and awareness on a civil society level and bring forward creative and inspiring ideas that would
add value to the community, through providing an environment that thrives for excellence and distinction.
Our Message to raise awareness about issues that are of interest to the Libyan society, to build bridges
between different sectors of society as well as to enable cultural exchange within society and instil values
of forgiveness, democracy, respect, and tolerance.
Responsibilities And Duties
• Ensure timely and adequate implementation of activities according to the project activity plan and
effective delivery of results.
• Providing support in day to day implementation of projects.
• Providing assistance in preparing work plans and project reports.
• Provides technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
• Supports team members with data cleaning from primary or secondary sources.
• Creates simple data visualizations for internal or external use independently.
• Follow the Performance Monitoring Plan in collaboration with the Project Manager, Supervisors, and
other project staff.
• Performs ongoing monitoring and refinement of reports.
• Identifies and analyzes errors and inconsistencies in data and provides timely resolutions.
• Translates data results into written reports, or presentations to convey information to management.
• Translates objectives into technical requirements, tools, workflows, and other activities to assist teams in
their examination of electronic information; Documents data requirements and workflows, including
• Ensuring good quality of data collected by the staff.
• Performing other tasks and duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Prior experience in the Humanitarian sectors.
• Experience with MS Office.
• A tech-savvy individual with a results-oriented attitude
• Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
• Ability to perform under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills with proficiency in English
• Exceptional management and organizational skills
• Clear communicator
• Skilled report writer
• Analytical with an understanding of complex data
• Problem solver
• Team builder/director
Fluency in English and Arabic (oral and written) is required
TERMS OF REFERENCES (TORs)
Duty Station: Tripoli, Libya
Position Title: Project Assistant
Number of Positions: 2
Duration of Appointment: 3 months with possibility of extension
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, by 31 March 2022 at the latest, mentioning the job title (Project Assistant ) in the subject line along with this special vacancy notice code MO.PA.22
Emails without such indication will not be considered