Job Offer | Call Centre Operator
Moomken organization for media and awareness is a non-profit Libyan organization aiming to promote awareness by implementing different ideas of social entrepreneurship projects through different sets of media tools.
Moomken aims to become a platform for creative and active youth in Libya in order to innovate in the field of media and awareness on a civil society level and bring forward creative and inspiring ideas that would add value to the community, through providing an environment that thrives for excellence and distinction.
Our Message to raise awareness about issues that are of interest to the Libyan society, to build bridges between different sectors of society as well as to enable cultural exchange within society and instil values of forgiveness, democracy, respect, and tolerance.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
(call center Operator) will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Receive feedback/complaints calls and emails and insert necessary information into the used system.
2. Validate the collected data on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
3. Filter the feedback/complaints received on daily basis and categorize them by subject
4. Prepare daily report on feedback/complaints received.
5. Prepare weekly reports on the feedback received and the actions taken in response to them and the status of the actions taken.
6. When required, the call center operator will give feedback either through phone or email to the complainers about the actions taken in response to their complaints.
7. Prepare statistical reports on the performance of the beneficiary feedback mechanism and the response rate to received feedback/complaints.
Education: Completion of secondary school education university degree is required
• At least (1) year of relevant work experience.
• Relevant experience in working Humanitarian organization is desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
• Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
• Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
• Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
• Ability to offer guidance or basic on‐the‐job training to more junior staff.
Fluency in English and Arabic (oral and written) is required
TERMS OF REFERENCES (TORs):
Duty Station: Tripoli, Libya
Position Title: Call centre operator
Duration of Appointment: 3 months with possibility of extension
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31 March 2022 at the latest, mentioning the job title (Project Assistant ) in the subject line along with this special vacancy notice code MO.PA.22
Emails without such indication will not be considered.